New to the Build Your Watch List series? Learn more about it and sign up here.
Welcome to Day 4 of the Build Your Watch List series!
Today's industry: Shipping and Storage
You probably see companies in this industry every day and don't think twice about them! Shipping and storage companies seem to do fairly well no matter the economy so they are definitely worth looking at.
- Look up at least two companies in the shipping and storage industry
- Check in with your accountability partner or group to share what you've found
In case you need it again, here's the video on how to research each industry and stock. You can watch it here.
When picking stocks for trading:
- pick stocks that move at least $1 or more per day
- pick stocks priced at $20 or more
When picking stocks for investing:
- pick stocks of companies that have been around for a long time and will continue to be around for even longer, classics
- pick companies that are seen as solid and well ran
Join the Discussion
What companies (with stock symbol) did you find? What did you learn about their financials? Tell me in the comments below or in today's discussion thread in the Stocks and Profit Facebook group.
You can also share it with me on social media:
Don't forget to check in with your accountability partner to share what each of you learned.
Want to keep up with the series on the go or share on social media? Download a copy of the series calendar.
Want to work through the Build Your Watch List Series in a workbook? Get your copy here!