New to the Build Your Watch List series? Learn more about it and sign up here.
Welcome to Day 2 of the Build Your Watch List series!
- Watch the instruction video on how to look up each industry and stock
- Look up at least two companies in the Apparel industry
- Check in with your accountability partner to share what you've found
How to Research Each Industry and Stock
When picking stocks for trading:
- pick stocks that move at least $1 or more per day
- pick stocks priced at $20 or more
When picking stocks for investing:
- pick stocks of companies that have been around for a long time and will continue to be around for even longer, classics
- pick companies that are seen as solid and well ran
Watch this short instruction video on how to look up each industry and stock.
Join the Discussion
What companies (with stock symbol) did you find? What did you learn about their financials? Tell me in the comments below or in today's discussion thread in the Stocks and Profit Facebook group.
You can also share it with me on social media:
Don't forget to check in with your accountability partner to share what each of you learned.
Still need a partner? Click on over to the Stocks and Profit Facebook group and let us know you're looking for an accountability partner for the series #BuildYourWatchList who's interested in trading, investing or both. You want to partner up with someone with your same goal in mind so you can best support each other!
Want to keep up with the series on the go or share on social media? Download a copy of the series calendar.
Want to work through the Build Your Watch List Series in a workbook? Get your copy here!